Welcome to our site!
Services and Goals:
- provide a well-organized, safe & pleasing environment for children to learn & grow
- help children develop a positive self-concept, self-discipline, self-help & leadership skills
- stimulate education interests that will be carried on throughout the child's life
- provide well balanced meals & snacks that will encourage good eating habits for life
- assist families rise above their challenges through local resources, referrals & support
Our Rates: We offer private pay and subsidized rates. We are happy to help all our parents apply for assistance in paying for their childcare expense. We work with several resource programs. Let us know if you would like more information. Ask Shelli for childcare rates.
Contact Person: Shelli French, Center Director
- 5:45am- 6:00pm
- Monday through Friday
- 6 weeks to 13 years
Morning Pre-School for all students ages 3-5 years:
- 8:00am- 12:00pm
- Ages 3-6
- Before school breakfast, play & bus stop monitoring
- Lights on After School program, bus stop monitoring, homework help, snack & play
- Full day care; summer time, school holidays & snow days
- Summer Program
Holidays and Closings:
The daycare will be closed in observance of the following holidays; New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Thursday & Friday and Christmas Day. For severe weather closings, listen to the local radio stations for information. We do our best to remain open!